Friday, July 15, 2011

Had to go to the medical clinic today to get some shots. I was sitting in the waiting room waiting my turn with another Lt from UGA while another Lt from Wisconsin was getting his shots. Wisconsin came out and we started talking and after a bit he sat down. UGA asked him about the TB shot and Wisconsin just stared at him funny, made a "uuhhhh" noise and started to lean to the side. The stare became a glare and the lean became a fall. We quickly grabbed him before he hit the ground and called the nurse in to help. She stood him up and walked him back to the exam room so he could lay down.

So UGA and I are waiting for OUR shots and we ask the nurse if we switch career fields now will we still have to have the shot Wisconsin got. Turns out he has always passed out when giving blood. He was fine after a few minutes.

My shots went fine and now I have these band-aids.


No comments:

Post a Comment